1. Purpose of application
Customer's access to or execution of a transaction on the Techmaster website is construed that Customer has read, understood and agreed to abide by this Policy. Including modified versions; Additional of the Policy (if any), will take effect 5 days after the date of amendment. Supplements - Policy modifications will be announced as soon as possible on the Techmaster website (if any).
2. Specific provisions
2.1. Collect information
- When the Customer makes a transaction or registers to open an account at Techmaster (depending on the time), the Customer is required to provide some necessary information for the transaction execution or account registration in the section "Customer information".
- Customer is responsible for ensuring that the information provided by Customer is complete and accurate. Customers actively update information (if any changes) to ensure the completeness and accuracy before accessing or performing transactions on the Techmaster website.
- Techmaster is not responsible for resolving any disputes if Customer information is provided incorrectly or not updated or fake.
2.2. Storing and securing private information
- Customer Information, as well as information exchanged between Customer and Techmaster, are stored and secured by Techmaster's system.
- Techmaster has appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized access and use of Customer Information. Techmaster also regularly cooperates with security experts, updating the latest information on network security to ensure the safety of Customer Information when Customers access, register to open an account or use Techmaster's features. When collecting data, the Techmaster maintains and maintains Customer Information at the server system. Ensuring this Customer Information is securely secured by firewall systems, access control measures, data encryption that we build.
- For closed accounts, the Techmaster still stores Personal Information and Customer's access for fraud prevention, investigation, inquiries, etc. These Personal Information will be stored on Techmaster server for a maximum of 12 (twelve) months from the date Customer closes the account on Techmaster system. After this term expires, Techmaster will permanently remove the user's Personal Information.
- Customer is not allowed take any action to use the tool, program to illegally interfere with the system or alter the Techmaster's data structure, as well as any other acts to distribute, intervene, sabotage or infiltrate Techmaster system data, as well as perform acts prohibited by Vietnamese law. In the event that Techmaster detects that Customer has intentionally tampered with, cheated, distributed unauthorized information, etc., Techmaster has the right to transfer Customer's Personal Information to the competent authorities for processing according to laws.
2.3. The use of Customer Information
- Techmaster has the right to use the information provided by Customer, to better meet and serve the requirements of providing products and service quality.
- Provide products / services to Customers based on Customer's needs and search habits when accessing Techmaster system.
- Send notices, exchange information between Customer and Techmaster, other websites (if any) of Techmaster Electronics Joint Stock Company or vice versa.
- Detect, prevent spoofing, destroying Customer's account or Customer's fake and identity activities on Techmaster;
- Contact, support contact and solve with Customer in special cases.
2.4. Linking to other websites
- Customer is responsible for protecting his account information and does not provide any information regarding account information and password access on Techmaster on other websites except when logging into official Techmaster’s website at www.techmaster.com.vn
- Customer is not responsible for problems arising when Customer accesses Techmaster from other websites other than Techmaster's official website.
2.5. Sharing Customer Information
- The Techmaster does not provide Customer Information to any third party unless required to do so at the request of the competent State authority or in accordance with law. Unless the provision of such information is necessary for the Techmaster to provide products and services to the Customer (for example, providing necessary forwarding information for shipping partner units ...).
- In addition to the above cases, Techmaster will give specific notice to Customers when disclosing Customer Information to a third party. In this case, Techmaster commits to only disclose Customer Information upon the consent of the Customer.
- Techmaster can share Customer Information for the following purposes:
Techmaster provides cookies or similar technologies, to collect information such as Customer history, Customer's choices when accessing and using Techmaster's features ... to increase experience security and help Techmaster better understand Customer's needs and preferences in order to provide better products / services.
2.7. Contact and support
Whenever Customer needs support, please call the Techmaster hotline number: 028.6266.2333 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org