Payment Policy

In order to provide customers with online electronic shopping experience, accurate measuring equipment calibration service, Techmaster focuses on the most convenient and professional service for users, through the Advanced support for payment policies as follows::

1. Payment method:

The terms and confirmation of transactions made on the Techmaster e-commerce website are based on the following policies:

2. Payment regulations:

  • Upfront payment (1) :

A form of online payment that customers can use to pay for orders, including:

  • ATM card (debit / payment / prepaid card).
  • International payment cards, credit cards. (Visa, Master, JCB, Amex, UnionPay ...)
  • Postpaid payment (2):

A form that allows customers to make payments for orders after Techmaster successfully delivers, including:

  • Cash
  • ATM card (Bank card; Domestic payment card); Credit card and international payment card (Visa, Master, JCB, Amex, UnionPay ...) via the POS card swipe machine of the bank.
  • Mortgage payment (3) :

A form of payment that combines partial prepayment. After the successful delivery of Techmaster, the customer proceeds to pay the remaining amount to complete the transaction reliably, including:

Prepay 30% immediately upon signing order confirmation; Pay the remaining 70% right after receiving the notice of arrival.

Credit ratio of 30-70 and agreement between the buyer and seller.

3. Credit support policy:

In some cases, Techmaster can assist customers with debt policy. Which means that the  payment term will be 7, 15, 30 days from the date of receipt, depending on the agreement on the contract when signing the order confirmation.

4. Purpose of application:

The payment policy is applied to ensure the purchase and sale of equipment that Techmaster provides the most convenient and secure.

Information related to organizations and individuals participating in accessing or trading on the website https://techmaster.com.vn is owned by Techmaster Electronics Joint Stock Company, ensuring compliance with standards of Security of Payment Gateway Partners.

This Policy helps customers understand basically the process of receiving, synthesizing, storing, using and protecting information of organizations and individuals participating in accessing and trading on Techmaster e-commerce site.

Customer's access to or making transactions on the Techmaster.com.vn website is construed that Customer has read, understood and agreed to abide by this Policy. If we update the revised and supplemented versions of the Policy to be announced on the website https://www.techmaster.com.vn is the earliest.

5. Contact, support

Whenever Customer needs support, please call Techmaster hotline at +84 28 6266 2333, or Fax: +84 28 6266 1333 or send email to: marketing@techmaster.com.vn